Nimble-fingersNimble-fingers

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Dragons ME Dragons ME

although the animations were nice, this game got old fast and the enemies didn't do anything (i.e attack). This made the game very boring. Also, the controls weren't immediately clear (use x to go up). There was also a problem with the hit detection of the fireball as it didn't always register as a hit on the target

Coma Coma

cool but...

Had to pause that crappy music video at the beginning, it was doing my head in. Other than that it was an awesome game!

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Cool but..

The downer was the weapon select system. Walking over less powerful weapons all the time and picking them up was annoying. And it would have been better if you stepped on a weapon you already had added to your ammunition, rather than replacing it.

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

One of the best I've played for a long time

This game is excellent, it has a lot of replay value and lots of different endings and interactive stuff going on (love the zombies!) If there was a version 2 it would have to be longer and have more animation (such as when the dragon is flying). Have this and make the game a bit longer you'll get a perfect ten from me. A beautiful game!

Heavy Weapons Heavy Weapons

Not bad but....

controls don't work so good for a lefty using a laptop with a touchpad

LongAnimals responds:

not much I can do about that, sorry!

Tactics 100 Live Tactics 100 Live

not bad

although what would make it better is the ability to rotate the board.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

The best Zombie game I've played

This would be even better if you could cancel reloading a weapon to fire with another (I found having to wait till my shotgun was fully loaded annoying). It would also be great if you could retreat back to another screen if the barrier is destroyed. And its a shame the survivors run away before the zombies get them..it would have been cool to have one ripped apart mid battle!

Commando Commando

good game but...

the controls were really bad. There was no need to use the mouse because there were only three directions you could point. and it was annoying having to keep track of the mouse pointer to be able to shoot in the right direction! Also being left handed, my right hand is on the keyboard so the space bar isn't a very good choice of button to use for grenades. I know being left handed is kind of spazzy but still, its worth thinking about.

Four Second Frenzy Four Second Frenzy

grreat

Reminds me of that crazy Japanese game on the old PSX..Bishi Bashi Special....ACERS!

Driving Train v1.0 Driving Train v1.0

badass

hahaha, when you hit a traffic cone your car explodes and you die! How ace is that!?