Nimble-fingersNimble-fingers

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

DareDevil X stunt #2 DareDevil X stunt #2

if it was better drawn and animated the score would have been higher

Incident:001A Incident:001A

Good stuff

I like how the protagonist shakes with uncontrollable excitement when he finds the blender, very nice touch

I Know This Guy I Know This Guy

My Valid Review

This submission wins/loses because of the following points:

The music is reasonable, because its not crap quality;
The Visuals are a bit boring, in that they have nothing there that's interesting;
The code used to display my name is good, in that it's not a totally boring flash;
The flash is of a reasonably size to download, if it was huge it would lower the score slightly, loadtimes= good;

Overall summary out of ten;

Graphics: 3
Sound: 4
Playability: 0 For the reason you can't move a little man around and shoot things then maybe I could have the option of blowing a moderators brains out and then my own, that would simply be awesome. This is an important point for the artist, IE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM FOR THE ARTIST: for if he implemented interactivity such as this into a future version of his flash. It would get a much better score. And I have seen this kind of code doing the same thing on other movies so you need to do something original with it.

Dear Mr Kartoffel I do hope this is a valid Review sir and not invalid yet at the same time people get away with writing far worse reviews than this and don't get banned, :S Most of the reviews below mine could feasibly be considered useless, could they not, but I digress?

Fatherly Bonds Fatherly Bonds

woo!

This needs to be made into a game of some sort! It would be AWESOME

Easter Bilby Easter Bilby

hehe

Its probably true, rabbits are considered vermin in Australia. The Government even let loose a deadly rabbit disease to try thin out their numbers. Bonza!

On The Moon (episode 13) On The Moon (episode 13)

yeeaaaahhh!

Red Dwarf, did anyone else spot it? :D

: Horror Flick Chicks : : Horror Flick Chicks :

so right!

The remake of texas chainsaw, I never even bothered watching it because of that exact reason! And they do it to most of the remakes...assholes...

Disk extermination Disk extermination

nice!

omoshiroii! inu no chin chin, hahaha!

Good animation!

NOBU777 responds:

You have a good sense as pointing that out. Thank you!

Me And The Computer Prank Me And The Computer Prank

hehehe

I dont know why, but this kind of reminds me off "ALL THIS BASE ARE BELONG TO US"...hehe, nice tho..I give it a protection point..

Joonza responds:

Thank you. :) Glad you enjoyed it.

"Symphony" "Symphony"

nice

See now...if clock crew was like this, I wouldn't hate it so much. well done!